Friday, July 22, 2011

#11.- Give a hug


People, in some cultures don't use to have contact. Specially in adult people and in public places. This is something that usually is missunderstud.
Nonetheless, give a hug is one of the best ways to give and receive energy from one person to other person.
I started later to give hugs. I wasn't educated to give or receive hugs. I remember that the first time I received a hug, a chill ran through my body.
Now I like hug my wife and son when I arribe home or when I depart to work in the morning.
Last Wednesday I gave a hug to Didac, one of my workmate because I was happy with him. He explained his powerful tools and knowledge to Laura to be used in other parts of the company. Provoquing that smart people talk and share experiences is something that make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comment. Write something that let your body calm and happy.