Wednesday, July 20, 2011

#10.- Straw hat

My grandfather used to wear an straw hat when he was working on the field under a blazing sun.
It was a way to protect his bald pate from the sun burns when it wasn't usual to protect the body with sunscreen.
When I was young I looked that this complement was for the old people (things of the youth), but yesterday my wife brought me a straw hat to protect my bald pate from the sun burns when I'm caring the garden.
I could protect my bald pate with sunscreen, but now I prefer wear the straw hat because it remembers me to my grandfather and in some way is part of my ADN.
The life is a cycle. Now I'm the old and my son is the young that sees this straw hat as a complement only for the old people, and the story starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comment. Write something that let your body calm and happy.