Thursday, July 14, 2011

#6.- Gamestorming with my son

Kids are indredible creative.
Fortunately, they don't know the rules of adult people that limit our thoughts. Unknowing these 'social acepted rules' are wings for them to face adult problems with an incredible creativity, imagination and easylyness.
They face the problems from an other point of view, another perspective. This is something that adults should do frecuently to be more practical.
Somedays, before going bed, I exercise with my son to solve some human problems: starvation, water, energy, how to make a happier world. We do a brainstorming and he likes do that. So many times he proposes things that I wouldn't never have thought.
I'm the present, my son the future.
I should protect him from those "bad rules" that makes everybody social acepted, but humanly useless.
I believe that adults would spend more time with kids the world would be a better and happier place to live.
The key question is: are the things so complex for be understandable for the kids? Or are so easy than we can believe?

1 comment:

  1. Hola Marc, acabo de descobrir el teu Blog. Et felicito per la iniciativa, et seguiré i practicaré una mica l'anglès.

    Cesc C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comment. Write something that let your body calm and happy.