Thursday, July 7, 2011

#1.- Having English classes with Valerie

Having English classes with Valerie has been one of the things that have made me happier this year.
The English class has been more than an English class. The English class has been the spark of new corporate projects, the place to reflexion and question, lots of established things, the place to discover oneself.

Is incredible, but the time flies in the English class. It has been usual, that we have been chatting for more than 2 hours, overpassing the time agreed.

Thinking in English, speaking about feelings, mates, projects, life, ... have gave me the confidence and the fluency to learn faster and enjoy with the learning of English.

This kind of magic feeling make that I want to learn more and more, to listen more and more, to speak more and better... and allows me to comunicate with interesting, clever, and smart foreign people... And all thats make me happy.

Valerie thank you for helping me the be a better person ;-) that speaks English a bit better than when I started the take classes.

2 comments:

  1. Marc,

    Thank you so much for starting this great blog! I'm honored and very happy to be included here, and I appreciate the inspiration and authenticity of your posts. I can't wait to read more!!! Big hug, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marc

    This blog is awesome. I find a lot of little simple ways to be happy. Happy to find out this blog. Keep your great work!

    Beautifun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comment. Write something that let your body calm and happy.