Friday, July 15, 2011

#7.- Fetching water

Ocasionally, I go to fecth water from a source near home. I go because I want. I have choosen this option because I like the flavour of this water.
That's make think that, usually we aren't conscious about our fortune and our egoism at the same time.
Not every body have water at home, not every body can open the hot water tap for a bath. . . Is worse than that. There are a lot of people that don't have water to drink or wash their hands!
Water is basic for health, to prevent diseases and starvation, to grow plants. . .
Is incredibly that in the high tech era we are living thousands of people don't have water.

We should please our good luck looking for, thinking and sharing one idea to solve this problem each time we open the water tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comment. Write something that let your body calm and happy.