Monday, August 29, 2011

#17.- The Sunflower's example

When I was a child, one of the flowers that impressed me more was sunflower.
I liked to see how the position of the flower were always aligned with the sun and at the end of the day, at the sunset, the flowers stopped to watch at the sky. And the next day, the choreographie started again.
In fact, all the plants and flowers (as I know) do the same: they look for light. Light is the energy source that allows plants do the photosyntesis and produce Oxigen.
But with the sunflower this process is more evident because you can see every hour how the flower change it position.
The sunflower shows us an example of effort by following the sun all the day to maximize the light and energy that it receives.
For me, what that means is that if you want something, you should effort to reach it. 
I like to see how the nature shows us how we should behave. 



3 comments:

Thank you in advance for your comment. Write something that let your body calm and happy.