Monday, August 22, 2011

#14.- Riding on bicycle

I like riding on bicycle around my town with my wife and son. The speed of the bicycle is enough to give a big walk, see and to notice a lot of things around where you are cycling.
Also smells. That is incredible:When you pass through a field with cutted grass, or a field with wet green, or dusty road or the forest after the rain.
Is incredible the amount of different smells that you can be noticed if you pay attention.
I like breath deeply when I realize of a different smell.
I feel live! I feel my body is running well! I feel invaded for a wellness sensation.
Getting wellness is very easy and cheap. Take your bicycle and go out to give a ride! You will refresh your mind and you will be in a good humor sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comment. Write something that let your body calm and happy.