Thursday, August 18, 2011

#13.- Starting a new life



I'm sure that, a lot of times, you have heard some friend saying "I'm starting a new life".
In fact this title sounds grander than really it is and people don't realize about it.
Starting a new life means change, movement, risk, adventure, valor, uncertainty, fear, the looking for the hapiness, ... and I believe, big change.
Noone can say "I'll will start a new life" if is not predisposed to introduce big changes. Small changes means dayly life.
Sometimes, one have to change for unpredictable reasons and others for scheduled and well prepared reasons. But in the two cases the people should be prepared for an eventual failure. In general, people don't like changes and most of them haven't been educated for failure. For this reason, only few people are really disposed to start a new life.
My sister Eva is starting a new life. This morning, she has traveled to Brazil to work. She doesn't know exactly how long she will be there. The time will say!
These lasts days together, she was happy and excited for this new project of life. The rest of the family, at least myself, I was happy for her and sad at the same time: I had a lump in my throat and tears to come out. I will miss the time with her in the family lunchs, events, ...
But this morning I changed my mind. I know a lot of interesting people that have done similar change, and they are very well: Valerie, Yess, Carlos, ...
I'm sure my sister will be well and will start a new life.


And maybe is time to listen the call to change. Change means be happy. And being happy oneself makes a happier world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comment. Write something that let your body calm and happy.